Go Great Circle

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Chrysta Rae Summersational Scavenger Hunt, 2014

One of the highlights of my year - make that one of the highlight of my quarter -- is the the somewhat seasonal Chrysta Rae Photography Scavenger Hunt held on Google Plus.   The Chrysta Rae Scavenger Hunt started about three years ago with a small group of photographers and has now bloomed to a truly international event in which 500 photographers work to capture photos from a secret theme list. We are given 10 subjects and then one  month to find our photos.  Sign ups for the last hunt finished in just hours after the opening bell.   I am now in the process of taking pictures for "Round 14"  -- The pictures below are from the Summersational Hunt, round 13.  

Find out more about the hunts here:  https://plus.google.com/113977984500465768287/posts/g5UdbSUscHx



Theme: Peace






 The "Peace" I didn't use:


Ice-Cream Cone: 



Perfect Summer Day



Your City Ie, My city: Conway Arkansas



Red Fruit








Worst Habit: (I have worse habits, but I wasn't going to go there... But jamming flowers in your eyes.  No good!




Sour 




The Letter B






Childhood Memory:




 Pig





No comments:

Post a Comment